We partner with other philanthropic organizations, nonprofits and government to improve the health and well-being of Montgomery County residents.
We strive to continuously learn. We seek to understand the big picture: the current and future trends that will affect nonprofits and consumers.
Working closely with grantees, we discover what works, and what doesn't, in our community.
And we share our knowledge with our colleagues and partners.
Some of our partners:
- Bucks-Mont Collaborative
- Community Partners Center
- Funders Together to End Homelessness
- Greater Philadelphia Food Funders Affinity Group
- Interagency Council of Norristown
- Grantmakers in Health
- MontCo Anti-Hunger Network
- PEAK Grantmaking
- Pennsylvania Health Funders Collaborative
- Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia
- Sustainable Agriculture & Food Systems Funders
- Tri-County Community Network
- Your Way Home Montgomery County