We partner with other philanthropic organizations, nonprofits and government to improve the health and well-being of Montgomery County residents. Working closely with grantees, we discover what works, and what doesn't, in our community.
Our 10-year effort to improve the social safety net is wholly driven by our community- including the Initiative’s community-written vision statement, goals, and strategies. We continually engage our partners in our Foundation’s work through various opportunities.
Memberships and affiliations
Participation in local, regional, and national collaboratives and membership organizations is also an important facet to HealthSpark’s community-driven approach to philanthropy. We continually seek to learn from our partners and to stay abreast of promising practices across the field, as well as to contribute our expertise and perspective to these circles.
Our partners include:
- Bucks-Mont Collaborative
- Community Partners Center
- Funders Together to End Homelessness
- Greater Philadelphia Food Funders Affinity Group
- Interagency Council of Norristown
- Grantmakers in Health
- MontCo Anti-Hunger Network
- PEAK Grantmaking
- Pennsylvania Health Funders Collaborative
- Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia
- Sustainable Agriculture & Food Systems Funders
- Tri-County Community Network
- Your Way Home Montgomery County