Apply to the Foundation
We look to change the safety net system in Montgomery County. We invest in organizations and ideas that strive to improve their operations and impact the system as a whole.
Because our grantmaking is dynamic and evolutionary, we typically do not have set grant cycles each year. When we are accepting applications for a particular grant program, we use an online system for applications and grantee reports.
Through November 2, 2018, we are accepting applications for pilot projects through our Innovation Lab, a component of our Safety Net Resiliency Initiative. Full details on the Innovation Lab can be found here.
To apply, access our online grant application. Organizations that have not applied to us before will need to set up their account in our system first (one account per organization, please).
Have an Idea?
If you think you have an idea that we might be interested in, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
What The Foundation Does Not Support
- Individuals or for-profit organizations, firms or companies
- Disease-specific charities
- Debt reduction
- Clinical or academic research
- Publications unless such publications are relevant to the our current work on the safety net system
- Student projects
- Athletic recreational clubs or alumni activities
- Replacement of lost government-funds or supplementation of private/public insurance
- Religious congregations
- Fraternal, political or civic groups
Please know that we do not respond to requests for annual support, events or other general solicitations.